TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE – ćwikła is known everywhere in Poland and most households keep some at all times. It’s a simple side based around beetroots and horseradish, used along any meal of the day ?
TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE
- 1 kg/2¼ lbs beetroots
- 1 jar (around 200 g/7 oz) of horseradish
- juice squeezed from 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Wash and boil beetroots, cool them down, then peel and grate them.
- Add lemon juice, horseradish, sugar and salt to grated beets. Mix everything well, try and see if no more spices are needed.
- Store ćwikła in sealed jars inside refrigerator, add it to your favorite meals or sandwiches
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis po polsku: https://przepisyjoli.com/2015/04/cwikla/