SUMMER ZUCCHINI SALAD – HEALTHY RECIPE – colorful, quick and full of health salad for everyday use 🙂
SUMMER ZUCCHINI SALAD – HEALTHY RECIPE
- 500 g/17 oz young zucchini (green or yellow)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small onion
- ½ bunch of dill
- 3 tbsp peeled pumpkin seeds
- 120 g/4 oz feta cheese
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- ¼ tsp hot paprika
- Wash and dry all vegetables throughly. Cut zucchini, red pepper and feta into approx. 1 cm/0,5 in cubes. Peel and dice the onion, chop the dill finely.
- Heat up a dry pan and pour pumpkin seeds on it. Fry until the seeds brown a little, then set the pan aside and let the cool off.
- Move all cut vegetables into a bowl. Add lemon juice and oil, then season with salt, pepper and paprika for taste. Toss the salad well and set it aside into a fridge for 30 minutes
- Take the salad out, then add feta cheese and pumpkin seeds. After tossing it slightly, the salad is ready for serving.