COUNTRY CASSEROLE – DINNER RECIPE – Delicious meal for a whole family, good for eatinng both hot and cold 🙂
COUNTRY CASSEROLE – DINNER RECIPE
- 6 large potatoes
- 500 g/17 oz sausage
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 375 ml/1½ cup sour cream
- 100 g/3½ oz grated cheese
- black pepper
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Wash and peel potatoes, then boil them for 10 minutes. Drain the water, cool them and cut into thin slices.
- Warm up oil over medium heat, add sliced sausage and cook for several minutes. When it starts to brown, add julienne onion then keep frying until it turns translucent.
- Mix cream with cheese, season with salt and pepper, herbs and hot paprika.
- Grease a baking dish with oil. Lay down a layer of potato slices and salt them. Follow up with a layer of sausage with onion and half of the cream with cheese.
- Continue laying down the layers of potatoes and sausage until you’ve used up all of them, making sure the last layer is of potatoes. Pour the remaining cream on top and spread it evenly.
- Put the casserole in an oven preheated to 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2020/08/zapiekanka-chlopska-przepis-na-obiad/