QUICK RHUBARB AND CRUMBS CAKE RECIPE – fast, simple and tasty homemade cake with rhubarb and butter crumbs. It’ll always come out right as long as you don’t use a mixer 🙂
QUICK RHUBARB AND CRUMBS CAKE RECIPE
- 310 g/2½ cups flour
- 200 g/1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250 ml/1 cup natural yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml/1 cup oil
- 3 rhubarb stalks
- 125 g/1 cup flour
- 100 g/½ cup sugar
- 80 g/2½ oz butter
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Take a large mixing bowl and put flour inside. Add sugar and baking powder, then mix well. In a separate bowl whisk together eggs with oil and yoghurt. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry one and mix everything with a spoon. Cut the rhubarb into small slices.
- Grease and line a 22×26 cm/9×10 in baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter inside and spread it evenly across the surface. Lay down rhubarb slices on top of it and press them softly.
- In another bowl prepare the butter crumbs: pour flour, sugar and butter inside and mix with a hand until the crumbs form. Sprinkle them over the cake.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (you can check if the cake is done by sticking a skewer in the middle of it. If it comes out dry, the cake is ready).
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/05/szybkie-ciasto-z-rabarbarem-i-kruszonka/