TURKEY SCHNITZELS WITH ONION RECIPE – A tasty recipe for a simple to make whole meal with sides 🙂
TURKEY SCHNITZELS WITH ONION RECIPE
- 700 g/24½ oz turkey schnitzels
- 4 large onions
- powdered sweet pepper
- powdered hot pepper
- black pepper
Pea and carrot (can also use frozen):
- 1 cup green peas
- 3 carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- ½ tsp sugar
- black pepper
- 500 g/17½ oz potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- Clean and dry the meat, then season with sweet, hot and black pepper on both sides. Peel and cut the onion into half slices
- Heat up some oil on a pan over medium heat. Cook the schnitzels for about 4 minutes on each side, then take them off and put the onion on the pan. Season with sweet pepper, salt and black pepper for taste. Cook until it turns golden (add little more oil if needed)
- Place the turkey back in the pan, pour around 80 ml/2½ oz water and simmer for around 10 minutes. By the end season the meat with salt and black pepper for taste.
- Wash carrots and pea. Peel and dice carrots, move them into a pot along with pea and pour just enough water to cover the vegetables. Add sugar, salt and cook for around 10 minutes (if using frozen mix follow the instructions provided by producer). On a small pan heat up the butter and stir it with flour until it turns golden, then add it to the rest and cook until the pot content thickens. Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Wash, peel and boil potatoes in salted water until they are soft. When done, drain them, add butter, milk and salt, then mash them into purée.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2020/04/sznycle-z-indyka-z-cebulka-przepis-na-obiad/