HOMEMADE TIRAMISU RECIPE – Without a doubt my best tiramisu recipe. My whole family loves it so I make it quite often at our house 🙂
HOMEMADE TIRAMISU RECIPE
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 500 g/17½ oz mascarpone
- 250 ml/1 cup black coffee, cooled down
- 3 tbsp Amaretto or similar liqueur
- cocoa, for dusting
- Take a large bowl and put inside the yolks. Add sugar and beat with a mixer at the highest speed for about 8-10 minutes until it gets a soft and puffy. Lower the speed and add mascarpone, then whisk well.
- Mix together cooled down coffee and liqueur. Take a 20×20 cm/9×9 in baking pan or dish, soak the ladyfingers in the mixture for about 2 seconds each and line the bottom of the pan with them.
- Pour half of the cream over the base and spread it evenly, then lay another layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers on top of that. Finish off with the second layer of the cream, using the rest of it.
- Cover the top of the pan with plastic or foil wrap and leave the cake in the fridge for 4-6 hours at least, preferably overnight. Dust with cocoa before serving
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/07/tiramisu-najlepszy-przepis/