MINI PIZZAS – HOMEMADE RECIPE – Why not try making your own pizza at home? Added to that, in this form, they are easy to share and portion. Enjoy their delicious taste, one mini pizza at the time
MINI PIZZAS – HOMEMADE RECIPE
- 300 g/10½ oz flour, plus extra for dusting and yeast solution
- 20 g/0,7 oz fresh yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 175 ml/¾ cup warm water
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g/5⅓ oz cheese
- 150 g/5⅓ oz mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g/3½ oz ham
- ketchup or tomato sauce
- Crumble the yeast into a big bowl. Add sugar and rub then until it becomes liquid. Then, pour 2 tbsp of flour and warm water in, mix well and set aside in warm place for around 15 minutes to rise.
- In a separate bowl put the flour, along with salt and oregano. Pour grown yeast solution in and add olive oil.
- Knead the dough (it’ll be a little sticky but try not to add too much flour, it’ll make the dough too dry). Move the prepared mixture to a bowl lined with olive oil, cover with cloth and set aside in warm place to rise for about an hour.
- In the meantime preheat the oven to 210°C/410°C
- Wash and finely slice the mushrooms. Cook on a pan with olive oil until the water from mushrooms evaporates. Chop the ham finely and grate the cheese.
- Take the dough and place it on a floured flat surface. Roll it to about 1 cm/½ in thick and cut out circles 8 cm/3 in wide. Repeat until you use up all dough (should be around 14 pizza bases)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. On each pizza base put a layer of ketchup (or tomato sauce), lay a couple of mushroom slices and some ham, cover it with cheese, then top it off with some herbs and spices. Bake for 12-15 minutes
- You can come up with your own combinations of toppings too, don’t be afraid to experiment
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/08/mini-pizza/