3 INGREDIENT PASTRIES RECIPE – delicious, homemade pastries. Preparing them doesn’t take long and is really simple. Definitely worth trying yourself 🙂
3 INGREDIENT PASTRIES RECIPE
- 250 g/9 oz soft cheese
- 250 g/9 oz butter
- 240 g/2 cups flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 apple
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Wash, peel, then chop the apple into small pieces. In a large bowl mix together all the main ingredients and knead until you get a soft, elastic dough. Leave it to rest for an hour in a fridge wrapped in foil.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it on a floured surface, to about ½cm/¼ in thick
- Cut out circle from the dough with the diameter of a regular glass. Then, place a piece of the apple on the center, grab the edge on the opposing sides of the diameter, fold and connect in the middle. Repeat over until you use up all the dough
- Bake the pastries for around 30-35 minutes, until they turn golden. Cool down on a wire rack, then sprinkle them with icing sugar
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/01/ciasteczka-3-skladnikowe-jablkami/