PESTO AND DRIED TOMATOES ROLL RECIPE – A roll prepared like that serves as a good base for sandwiches or as a nice snack 🙂
PESTO AND DRIED TOMATOES ROLL RECIPE
- 50 g/1½ oz fresh yeast
- 4 tbsp warm water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 430 g/3½ cups wheat flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 7-8 dried tomatoes in oil
- 6-8 tbsp pesto
- Mix yeast, sugar and water together until it turns liquid, then set aside for 10-15 minutes in warm place.
- Separate egg yolks from whites. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt, then add ½ cup of flour and mix them together. Pour the rest of flour, yeast solution and butter, stir everything well and once again set aside in warm place until it doubles it’s volume.
- Spread raised dough on parchment paper, cover the center with pesto and dried tomatoes cut into small pieces. Fold the dough in such way so that the filling stays in the middle, then season the whole thing with salt in small crystals.
- Bake the roll in an oven preheated to 180°C/360°F for 30 minutes (the roll should brown nicely). Serves best as a base for sandwiches or a snack the next day.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2015/03/bulka-z-pesto-i-suszonymi-pomidorami/