GARLIC SHRIMPS PASTA RECIPE – Delicious shrimps prepared in the simplest way possible 🙂
GARLIC SHRIMPS PASTA RECIPE
- medium bag of frozen shrimps
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 10-12 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp pesto
- spaghetti pasta
- Defrost the shrimps under warm water. Start boiling pasta in salted water.
- Melt butter on a pan over medium heat. Put shrimps and unpeeled garlic on it and cook for around 3 minutes. After this time take them off, then peel the garlic cloves (the peel should come off easily after squeezing it gently, thanks to the heat) and chop them.
- When pasta is almost ready, throw shrimps and garlic back on the pan, then add around ½ cup water from pasta to it.
- Add boiled spaghetti to the rest and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time. Then, add pesto and chopped parsley. Before serving, sprinkle the dish with parmesan and season it with salt, then mix well. Serve while still hot 🙂
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2015/06/krewetki-z-makaronem-i-pietruszka/