CHEESE CHECKERED CAKE RECIPE – fast and impressive cake with a charming pattern on top 🙂
CHEESE CHECKERED CAKE RECIPE
- 5 eggs
- 180 g/6 oz sugar
- 220 g/1⅘ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125 ml/½ cup oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 125 ml/½ cup water
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 500 g/17 oz soft cheese
- 100 g/3½ oz sugar
- 40 g/1½ oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Throw the whites into a mixing bowl and beat them until they take form of a stiff foam.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg yolks with sugar until they turn white, then mix in oil and water. Next, softly add and mix whipped whites in.
- Take another bowl and put inside flour, baking powder and cocoa, then merge them together. Add created mixture into the one prepared before and stir until you get a nice, unified batter.
- Separately, mix together all ingredients for cheese mix (soft cheese, sugar, instant pudding and vanilla sugar), then pour it into a pastry tube or similar.
- Grease and line 22×33 cm/9×13 in baking pan with parchment paper, then pour the base in. Next up, squeeze the cheese mixture over the cake in a grate-like pattern.
- Bake for 35 minutes. After it cools down, dust with powdered sugar.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/01/ciasto-z-serowa-kratka/