NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE – Cheese, jelly, water, cherries and a cheesecake is ready 🙂 Quick, simple and delicious 🙂 See for yourself 🙂
NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 800 g/28 oz cream cheese
- 2 x 75g/2½ oz peach jelly
- 400 ml/14 oz hot water
- 300 g/10½ oz cherries (from syrup, frozen or fresh)
- 2 x 75g/2½ oz cherry jelly
- 500 ml/17 oz hot water
- Mix the peach jelly with hot water until it all dissolves, and set it aside to cool down. Add the setting jelly to the cheese and mix it well.
- Pour the created mass into a 35 cm/14 oz springform pan. Set the form aside into a fridge until it sets (you can put it into a freezer to speed the process instead)
- Prepare the cherry jelly the same way by whisking it with hot water. Take the set base from the fridge/freezer and place seedless cherries on top of it, then pour the cherry jelly over everything. Put it back into the fridge to set again. Decorate with whipping cream before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/04/sernik-na-zimno-z-wisniami/