RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE - banal and lightning fast herrings you can prepare at home, sure to appeal to everyone 🙂 RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE Ingredients: 4-5 herring flaps Small jar of marinated mushrooms 60 ml/¼ cup oil 1 onion 2 tbsp lemon juice ½...
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE – This creamy sauce is perfect for pork, but will work with any other meat too, even for dishes like pasta 🙂
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 200 g/7 oz chanterelle mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1 bunch of dill
- 2-3 tbsp clarified butter
- 250 ml/8½ oz whipping cream
- black pepper
- Start with cleaning the mushrooms from dirt. Make sure you clean them not under water current but by hand or using a small brush. If a single mushroom is much bigger than others, cut it into smaller pieces so that they are more or less the same size. Peel and dice the onion finely.
- Warm up the butter over medium heat. Cook onion on it until it turns translucent, stirring occasionally. Then, add mushrooms and fry them for few more minutes so that they turn soft.
- At that point add the cream and mix everything. Keep cooking, mixing from time to time, until the sauce gets thicker in consistency. Season it with salt and pepper for taste and keep it on the heat. Before serving, add freshly chopped dill and mix well.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2016/07/sos-z-kurek/
GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - gołąbki, or stuffed cabbage, is a classic Polish main dish. It’s really filling, so making one batch feeds a whole family without a problem, but they’re just as good when reheated the next day 🙂 GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE [sc...
TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE - ćwikła is known everywhere in Poland and most households keep some at all times. It’s a simple side based around beetroots and horseradish, used along any meal of the day 🙂 TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE Ingredients: 1 kg/2¼ lbs...