CELERY CHEESE SOUP RECIPE – Nothing’s better than a good, filling cheese soup 🙂 And adding some vegetables to it make it simply divine 🙂
CELERY CHEESE SOUP RECIPE
- ½ celery root
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100 g/3½ cream soft cheese
- 100 g/3½ blue cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1,5 l/51 fl oz vegetable stock
- black pepper
- Fry the peanuts on a hot, dry pan until they brown. Peel both onion and garlic, then finely chop them. Wash, peel and dice carrot and celery root, and slice the stalks.
- Heat up olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onion with garlic and fry until translucent, then put both celery root and stalks, as well as carrot, inside. Season with oregano (around 1 tsp) and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable stock into the pot, add fried peanuts and cook over small heat for around 30 minutes. Then, throw the cheese into the soup and continue cooking until they melt. Season with salt and pepper for taste.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/10/zupa-serowo-selerowa-z-orzeszkami/