BROAD BEANS AND BACON PASTA RECIPE – A recipe for quick and appetizing meal that’s easy to follow. Most of the work is waiting for the meal to be ready 🙂
BROAD BEANS AND BACON PASTA RECIPE
- 250 g/8¾ oz spaghetti
- 400 g/14 oz broad beans
- 200 g/7 oz smoked bacon
- 1 onion
- 300 ml/10½ fl oz whipping cream
- ½ bunch of chive
- black pepper
- Boil the pasta in accordance to producer’s instructions. Set aside 3 tbsp of water in which it boiled, then drain the rest. Boil the beans to softness, then peel them. Peel and dice the onion finely, chop the chive.
- Heat up the pan over medium heat. Cut bacon into thin slices and cook it until it browns (if the bacon contains large amount of fat, drain it so that only around 1½ tbsp remains). Then, add diced onion and keep cooking until it browns as well.
- Pour the cream into the pan and cook while stirring, until the sauce thickens. Add beans to the sauce, season with salt and pepper for taste and mix well.
- Finally, add cooked pasta to the mix, along with the water from boiling you set aside earlier. Stir and cook for few minutes, season with more salt if needed. Add chopped chive before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/07/makaron-bobem-boczkiem-szybki-przepis/