HOMEMADE SOLFERINO SOUP RECIPE – An aromatic soup that will fill both your stomach and nostrils with good feelings 🙂 It’s delicious 🙂
HOMEMADE SOLFERINO SOUP RECIPE
- 500 g/17 oz potatoes
- 2 leeks
- ½ cup frozen or canned pea
- 375 ml/1½ cup tomato passata
- 1 l/34 fl oz soup stock
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 onion
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 125 ml/½ cup whipping cream
- 100 g/3½ oz grated mozzarella
- Peel potatoes and cube them roughly. Slice white parts of leek, peel and dice the onion.
- Heat up oil with butter in a pot, throw onion and leek inside, season with salt, then fry for few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pressed garlic and cook a little more.
- Before onion and leek start turning brown add potatoes and pour the stock in. Cook under medium heat. When potatoes become semi-hard, add peas and keep cooking until all vegetables are soft.
- Add tomato passata to the pot. Season with salt and pepper for taste, pour cream inside, give a good stir and cook for few more minutes.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with some grated mozzarella.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2020/05/zupa-solferino-przepis-na-pyszny-obiad/