APPLE CUSTARD CAKE RECIPE – quick and easy apple cake with butter crumbs on top. Just few basic ingredients, 15 minutes of preparation and the cake is ready 🙂
APPLE CUSTARD CAKE RECIPE
- 6 eggs
- 150 g/¾ cup sugar
- 180 ml/¾ cup oil
- 290 g/2⅓ cup flour
- 40 g/1½ oz instant pudding
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 3 large apples
Coconut butter crumbs:
- 60 g/½ cup flour
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 50 g/1½ melted butter
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Peel and remove cores from the apples, then cut them in 6 each. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add sugar and mix into puffy mass. Then, slowly add oil without stopping to mix, until everything merges.
- In a separate bowl combine flour with baking powder and instant pudding. Add mixed dry ingredients into the liquid ones and merge them with a spatula.
- Prepare the crumbs in a separate bowl by mixing together flour, coconut flakes, powdered sugar and butter with your hand.
- Grease and line a 9×13 in baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter inside. Lay down apple pieces on top, then sprinkle coconut crumbs over everything.
- Bake for around an hour. The cake is ready for serving after cooling off a little.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/09/ciasto-budyniowe-jablkami-kruszonka-przepis-latwe-ciasto/