PERFECT HOMEMADE TZATZIKI SAUCE – A classic dressing, dip or sauce. It works great with grilled meals, vegetables, bread or any everyday dish really. Make one at home to always have a nice side at disposal 🙂
PERFECT HOMEMADE TZATZIKI SAUCE
- 1 fresh cucumber
- 400 g/14 oz greek yoghurt
- ½ bunch of dill
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- several mint leafs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Scrub the cucumber clean and roughly grate it. Add salt to it and set aside for 10-15 minutes. After that time, drain the water out of the grated cucumber (for example by squeezing it through a strainer).
- Finely chop dill and mint, then add it to cucumber, along with yoghurt. Next, press the garlic and throw it into the mix, then pour olive oil and lemon juice in. Season everything with salt for taste and mix well.
- The sauce is ready to be served. Move the sauce into a jar or similar container and keep it in the fridge.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2016/04/tzatziki-przepis/