PEACH ICE TEA CAKE RECIPE – Simple and delicious, no-bake peach ice tea flavored cake 🙂
PEACH ICE TEA CAKE RECIPE
- 30 tea biscuits
- 100 g/3½ oz melted butter
- 800 g/27 oz vanilla homogenized cheese
- 2 x 75 g/2½ peach jelly
- 350 ml/12 oz hot water
- 2 peaches or nectarine (can be canned)
- 1-2 tea bags(depending on how intense you like it)
- 500 ml/17 oz hot water
- 3½ tbsp sugar
- 1 slice of lemon
- 4 tsp gelatine
- Crumble tea biscuits and mix them with melted butter. Grab a 24 cm/10 in springform pan and line it with parchment paper, then cover the bottom with created mixture. Put it aside into a fridge for the time of preparing the filling.
- Dissolve the jellies in hot water and set aside to cool off. Before they set, pour them into cheese and mix together. Take the base out of the fridge and fill the form with the filling, then put it back in until it sets.
- In the meantime prepare the jelly: prepare the tea as you normally would, add sugar and lemon to it. Then, put gelatin in and set it aside to cool.
- Once the filling sets, lay down slices of peaches or nectarines over the surface, then pour the tea on top. Yet again put it in the fridge until it sets completely.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/07/ciasto-brzoskwiniowa-ice-tea-przepis/