RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE - banal and lightning fast herrings you can prepare at home, sure to appeal to everyone 🙂 RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE Ingredients: 4-5 herring flaps Small jar of marinated mushrooms 60 ml/¼ cup oil 1 onion 2 tbsp lemon juice ½...
PAVLOVA MERINGUE RECIPE
PAVLOVA MERINGUE RECIPE – The best meringue dessert, adorned with layer of cream and cherries on top 🙂 Yet another must try for any home baker 🙂
PAVLOVA MERINGUE RECIPE
- 6 large egg whites
- 300 g/10½ oz sugar
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 250 ml/8½ oz whipping cream
- 250 g/8½ oz mascarpone
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 500 g/17 oz cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F
- Pour the whites into a mixing bowl, add a pinch of salt and start mixing. When the whites start to foam, gradually add sugar and keep whisking until you get a glistening, thick cloud. Finally, throw vinegar and potato starch in, then mix again until they merge.
- Move the created mass onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (You can draw a 22 cm/9 in wide circle on the paper to keep the meringue in a desired size). Smoothen the edges with a spoon.
- Put the sheet into oven and immediately lower the temperature to 120°C/330°C, then bake for 2 hours. When it’s done, wait for it to cool off with the oven doors slightly open.
- Pour the cold cream into a bowl and start beating it. While mixing, add powdered sugar and continue until the cream starts to thicken, at which point add mascarpone. Mix everything into a smooth creme.
- Spread the cream over cooled off meringue and on top of that lay down a layer of washed, seedless cherries. Serve right after preparing.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/07/beza-pavlova-z-kremem-z-wisniami-przepis-idealny/
GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - gołąbki, or stuffed cabbage, is a classic Polish main dish. It’s really filling, so making one batch feeds a whole family without a problem, but they’re just as good when reheated the next day 🙂 GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE [sc...
TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE - ćwikła is known everywhere in Poland and most households keep some at all times. It’s a simple side based around beetroots and horseradish, used along any meal of the day 🙂 TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE Ingredients: 1 kg/2¼ lbs...