PICKLED CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - Easy salad that’s later pickled. A traditional way of preserving vegetables that’s hard to come by off-season. PICKLED CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE Ingredients: 1 kg/34 oz cucumbers 3 carrots 2 onions 125 ml/½ cup vinegar 375...
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE – This creamy sauce is perfect for pork, but will work with any other meat too, even for dishes like pasta 🙂
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 200 g/7 oz chanterelle mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1 bunch of dill
- 2-3 tbsp clarified butter
- 250 ml/8½ oz whipping cream
- black pepper
- Start with cleaning the mushrooms from dirt. Make sure you clean them not under water current but by hand or using a small brush. If a single mushroom is much bigger than others, cut it into smaller pieces so that they are more or less the same size. Peel and dice the onion finely.
- Warm up the butter over medium heat. Cook onion on it until it turns translucent, stirring occasionally. Then, add mushrooms and fry them for few more minutes so that they turn soft.
- At that point add the cream and mix everything. Keep cooking, mixing from time to time, until the sauce gets thicker in consistency. Season it with salt and pepper for taste and keep it on the heat. Before serving, add freshly chopped dill and mix well.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2016/07/sos-z-kurek/
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH SUMMER FRUITS - Gorgeous looking, quick cheesecake that doesn’t require baking. Perfect recipe for a summer party. Fill it with your favorite fruits 🙂 NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH SUMMER FRUITS Ingredients: 650 g/22 oz ground...
QUICK CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE - Simple yet tasty recipe for an everyday vegetarian dish 🙂 QUICK CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE Ingredients: 200 g/7 oz cheese 200-250 g/7-8 oz pasta feta cheese canned sweetcorn 200 g/7 oz sugar-free condensed milk 2 eggs salt...