CHICKEN FILLED ZUCCHINIS RECIPE – Fantastic combination of zucchini with meat and extras, all baked into a true symphony of flavor.
CHICKEN FILLED ZUCCHINIS RECIPE
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 skinless chicken breast (around 500 g/17 oz)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 6-8 tbsp mozzarella or similar cheese
- 3 tbsp oil
- black pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Throughly wash the zucchinis, then cut them in half along the length. Carefully hollow each half to avoid damaging the skin. Dice the pulp from zucchinis, along with onion and garlic. Cut the chicken into smaller pieces
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat and fry onion on it, until it turns translucent. Then, add garlic, cook for 1 more minute and put in chicken with zucchini pulp. Season with hot and sweet paprika, then with salt and pepper for taste. Fry everything for few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam the tomatoes and remove the skin. Cut them into quarters, remove the seeds, then dice them roughly. Add tomatoes into the pan and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Take the stuffing off the heat, put 3 tbsp grated mozzarella or hard cheese into it and mix well.
- Season hollowed zucchinis with salt and pepper. Grease a baking tray or dish with the remaining oil and place the halves on it, then fill each half with stuffing.
- Bake for around 35 minutes. 10 minutes before finishing, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the zucchinis.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2019/09/cukinia-faszerowana-kurczakiem-najlepszy-przepis/