STRAWBERRY-BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE – Refreshing, homemade fruit flavored ice cream. Perfect for hot summer days 🙂
STRAWBERRY-BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE
- 300 g/10½ oz strawberries
- 300 g/10½ oz bananas, without peel
- 80 g/2¾ oz greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Wash and remove green caps from strawberries, and slice bananas. Move all fruits into a container and leave them in the freezer for at least few hours or overnight.
- Take the frozen fruits out and place them in a blender. Add yoghurt and honey, then blend everything well.
- Pour the prepared mass back into a container and into the freezer for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/06/lody-truskawkowo-bananowe/