RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE - banal and lightning fast herrings you can prepare at home, sure to appeal to everyone 🙂 RECTOR’S HERRINGS RECIPE Ingredients: 4-5 herring flaps Small jar of marinated mushrooms 60 ml/¼ cup oil 1 onion 2 tbsp lemon juice ½...
COCONUT WEDGES RECIPE
COCONUT WEDGES RECIPE – Beautiful dessert to serve with tea, coffee or for a party. Really delicate and simply delightful in taste 🙂
COCONUT WEDGES RECIPE
- 3 eggs
- 100 g/½ cup sugar
- 125 g/1 cup wheat flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g/3½ oz coconut flakes
- powdered sugar
- bread crumbs
- 2 x 40 g/1½ oz instant coconut pudding
- 700 ml/23½ oz milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 200 g/7 oz butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add sugar and beat it into a smooth mass, then add oil, flour and mix well.
- Grease and line a 22×26 cm/9×10 in baking pan with bread crumbs. Fill it with prepared batter and bake for 15-20 minutes. When it cools down, cut it in half.
- In the meantime prepare the custard. Measure 1 cup from the milk you have, then mix it with pudding. Boil the remaining milk with sugar and add milk mixed with pudding. Cook while stirring until you get a thick mass, then leave it to cool down. Gradually add it to butter while mixing.
- Take one half of the baked base, pour the created cream over it, then put the other pastry half on top. Set it aside for an hour in the fridge.
- After an hour, cut the cake into squares, then each square into two triangles. Cover each wedge with coconut flakes and dust it with powdered sugar. Finally, lay down strawberry half on top for decoration. Ready for serving 🙂
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2016/04/kokosowe-trojkaciki/
GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - gołąbki, or stuffed cabbage, is a classic Polish main dish. It’s really filling, so making one batch feeds a whole family without a problem, but they’re just as good when reheated the next day 🙂 GOŁĄBKI IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE [sc...
TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE - ćwikła is known everywhere in Poland and most households keep some at all times. It’s a simple side based around beetroots and horseradish, used along any meal of the day 🙂 TRADITIONAL ĆWIKŁA RECIPE Ingredients: 1 kg/2¼ lbs...