SIMPLE CHERRY CAKE RECIPE – A quick cake with some fruits, perfect for some unexpected guests announcing themselves at last minute 🙂
SIMPLE CHERRY CAKE RECIPE
- 310 g/2½ cup flour
- 250 ml/1 cup buttermilk or kefir
- 200 g/1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml/1 cup oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- cheeries in syrup
- 60 g/½ cup flour
- 50 g/1¾ oz butter
- 1½ tbsp powdered sugar, plus extra for dusting
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Take a large bowl and put flour, sugar and baking powder inside, then mix it well. In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, kefir and oil. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry one and stir with a spoon until everything merges well (do not use a mixer).
- Grease and line a 20×30 cm/8×12 in baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter inside and spread it evenly. Stick the seedless cherries on top.
- Prepare the butter crumbs by mixing the flour, butter and powdered sugar with your hand. Sprinkle the cake with created crumbs.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2020/05/ciasto-z-wisniami-z-kompotu-prosty-przepis/