SPOTTED PLUM CAKE RECIPE - Delicious, spotted cake with plums. Extremely easy to make 🙂 Perfect for an afternoon snack or any occasion 🙂 SPOTTED PLUM CAKE RECIPE Ingredients: 4 eggs 200 g/1 cup sugar 180 ml/¾ cup oil 500 ml/17 fl oz kefir 375 g/3...
DAISY PASTRIES RECIPE
DAISY PASTRIES RECIPE – Beautifully looking pastries that can easily be done at home 🙂 Low effort, few ingredients and a spectacular effect 🙂 See for yourself 🙂
DAISY PASTRIES RECIPE
- 375 g/3 cups flour, plus extra for dusting
- 250 ml/1 cup sour cream
- 200 g/7 oz butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250 g/8¾ oz quark or soft cheese
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 apple
- Take a large bowl. Put inside flour, baking powder, cream, then knead it into smooth dough. Wrap it in foil and put for an hour in the fridge
- Mix together cheese with powdered sugar. Wash, peel and dice the apple. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Roll the dough on a flat surface duster with flour, then cut it into squares. Cut a thin margin, around 0,5 cm/0,25 in, around each squares’ corner, leaving just enough so that it’s still attached to the center in the middle of the sides (see final photo for reference. Put some cheese mixture in the center square, then place four pieces of apple on each corner.
- Carefully grab opposing outer corners of the square and fold them so that they meet in the center. Press them softly so that they won’t unfold. Do the same for the remaining corners and then for each pastry.
- Line pastries on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for around 25 minutes.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/02/ciasteczka-stokrotki/
HOMEMADE FRIED BANANAS RECIPE - A great snack or dessert 🙂 Tastes even better with some ice cream 🙂 HOMEMADE FRIED BANANAS RECIPE Ingredients: 6 bananas 90 g/¾ cup wheat flour 180 ml/¾ cup milk 1 egg ½ tsp baking powder 1 tbsp rum a pinch of salt oil...
SIMPLE CHERRY CAKE RECIPE - A quick cake with some fruits, perfect for some unexpected guests announcing themselves at last minute 🙂 SIMPLE CHERRY CAKE RECIPE Ingredients: 310 g/2½ cup flour 250 ml/1 cup buttermilk or kefir 200 g/1 cup sugar 3 eggs...