WHITE LADY – NO-BAKE CAKE RECIPE – A quick recipe for a no-bake cake with peaches. Perfect for any occasion 🙂
WHITE LADY – NO-BAKE CAKE RECIPE
- 2 large bags of ladyfingers
- 1 can of peaches in syrup
- 125 ml/½ cup water
- 500 ml/17 fl oz whipping cream
- 350 g/12¼ oz soft cheese
- 5-6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1½ tbsp gelatin dissolved in 2 tbsp of hot water
- 125 g/4½ oz flaked coconut
- 50 g/1¾ oz butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Melt the butter with sugar on a pan, stirring to prevent burning. Add coconut flakes and cook them until they turn golden. Put the coconut aside to cool down completely..
- Drain the peaches from syrup (save it) and dice them roughly. Add ½ cup water to the syrup and mix it.
- Pour cold cream into a mixing bowl and beat it. When it starts to thicken add powdered sugar and cheese in few portions. Keep mixing until everything merges. At the end add dissolved gelatin. Set aside 5-6 tbsp of the mixture then put peaches to the rest and stir well.
- Grease and line a 20×26 cm/8×10 in baking pan with parchment paper. Fill the bottom with ladyfingers soaked in peach syrup. On top of that pour the creamy mix with peaches and spread it evenly. Lay down another layer of ladyfingers soaked in syrup, then the remaining cream without peaches and finish off with the coconut topping.
- Put the cake in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/10/ciasto-biala-dama-bez-pieczenia-najlepszy-przepis/