PUDDING CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE – Delicious cake with strawberries that will always comes out right 🙂
PUDDING CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE
- 6 eggs
- 2⅓ cup wheat flour
- ¾ cup oil
- 1½ oz sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 14 oz strawberries
- 50 g/1¾ oz butter
- 60 g/½ cup wheat flour
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Prepare the butter crumbs first: Pour the flour into the bowl, add coconut flakes, powdered sugar, butter and mix it with your hand.
In a separate bowl whisk together flour with pudding and baking powder. Take a mixing bowl and put eggs with sugar inside. Beat on high speed until you get a bright, puffy mass. Slow down the mixing and gradually add oil. Stop mixing and add dry ingredients you prepared before. Stir it well with a spoon until everything merges.
- Grease and line a 22×33 cm/9×13 in baking pan with parchment paper and fill it with batter. Stick cleaned strawberries into the cake and sprinkle everything with butter crumbs.
- Bake for around 50 minutes (check if the cake is ready by sticking a skewer in the middle of it, it’s done when the skewer comes out dry). Cool down completely before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2019/06/ciasto-budyniowe-z-truskawkami-najlepszy-przepis/