CHICKEN ROLLS WITH ASPARAGUS RECIPE – a combination of chicken and asparagus grilled together in an interesting composition 🙂
CHICKEN ROLLS WITH ASPARAGUS RECIPE
- bunch of asparagus
- 1 big skinless chicken breast
- 4 slices of smoked ham
- 5 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp powdered chilli pepper
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Clean asparagus throughly. Wash, dry and cut the chicken into four slices, flatten each slice with a mallet.
- Pour oil into a bowl, add salt, chilli and black pepper, then stir well. Put the chicken into the marinate, make sure it’s all covered and put it away into a fridge for 30 minutes.
- When the meat is ready, spread mustard on one side of each slice, then put a slice of ham and 3 asparagus stalks on top. Wrap each roll around the asparagus and stick toothpicks in them to hold it together.
- Heat up a dry grill pan and grill the rolls for 3-4 minutes on each side. Then, cover the pan with aluminum foil and cook for 8 more minutes. Ready to serve right away.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/07/roladki-kurczaka-ze-szparagami/