SWEET CHEESE PASTRIES RECIPE – Super easy to prepare pastries from only 5 ingredients, that can compete even with the best bakeries 🙂
SWEET CHEESE PASTRIES RECIPE
- 250 g/2 cups wheat flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g/7 oz butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g/7 oz cottage or cream cheese
- 100 g/½ cup sugar
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add butter sliced into small pieces, egg yolks, cheese and mix everything with your hand into a smooth dough. Wrap the pastry in food foil and Put it away to the fridge for at least 1,5 h.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
- After that time take the dough out and roll it on a flat surface dusted with flour. Use a glass or a special form to cut out circles. Cover each round with sugar on both sides, then fold them in half twice.
- Line the pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for around 30 minutes. Cool down on a wire rack.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/09/serowe-ciasteczka-cukrem-najlepszy-przepis-ciasteczka/