STRAWBERRY FOLD – DESSERT RECIPE – A deliciously looking dessert with strawberries, that’s easy to prepare and is sure to amaze all your guests 🙂
STRAWBERRY FOLD – DESSERT RECIPE
- 1 kg/35¼ oz cottage or similar soft cheese
- 200 g/7 oz butter, in room temperature
- 200 g/7 oz powdered sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 300 g/10½ oz strawberries
- 24 tea biscuits
- Wash, dry and remove the seeds from strawberries
- Take a large bowl and put butter in it. Add powdered and vanilla sugar and mix into a cloud, then add the cheese one spoon at a time while constantly mixing until everything merges.
- Lay a sheet of aluminum foil on a flat surface. Form a rectangle from tea biscuits, 3 by 8. Spread around ⅔ of the cheese mass over the biscuits, keeping the edges clean. Put the strawberries along the middle of the filling and cover them with the rest of it.
- Using the foil, lift one column of biscuits from each side and press them together in the middle, to form a triangle. Wrap the whole thing in foil and put away in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve dusted with powdered sugar.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/05/trojkaty-z-truskawkami/