SPAGHETTI WITH BAKED MEATBALLS RECIPE – Pasta dish with meat, the simplest recipe for dinner 🙂
SPAGHETTI WITH BAKED MEATBALLS RECIPE
- 350 g/12¼ oz minced pork meat
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 egg
- 150 ml/5 fl oz dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 400 g/14 oz spaghetti
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/380°F.
- Take a large bowl and put the minced meat inside. Add bread crumbs, egg, 3 tbsp water and pressed garlic. Mix everything well, then add parsley and lemon juice inside. Season with salt and pepper for taste and mix again well, then form the meatballs.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil, then line up the meatballs inside. Pour the wine over them, add bay leaves and bake for 20 minutes. After that time pour around 100 ml/3½ fl oz water into the dish and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Cook the pasta in accordance to instructions and preferences, drain it and put on a plate. Place the meatballs on top and pour the sauce, that came out while baking the meat, over everything.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku Polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/01/spaghetti-z-pieczonymi-klopsikami/