COTTAGE CHEESE CAKE WITH RHUBARB – Puffy and moist cake with rhubarb that’s easy to make. Try this crusty dessert 🙂
COTTAGE CHEESE CAKE WITH RHUBARB
- 4 eggs
- 200 g/1 cup sugar
- 250 g/2 cups flour
- 200 g/7 oz butter
- 200 g/7 oz cottage cheese
- 1½ baking powder
- 500 g/17½ oz rhubarb
- 50 g/1¾ oz butter
- 60 g/½ cup flour
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar, plus extra for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F. Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature.
- Mix the butter with sugar well. Add half of the cheese and keep mixing, then the other half without stopping. Gradually add eggs one by one.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour with baking powder. Add it to the rest and stir with a spatula.
- Line a 20×30 cm/8×12 in baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into it. Cut the rhubarb into 2 cm/1 in slices and softly put them inside the cake.
- Prepare the breadcrumbs by mixing butter, flour, powdered sugar and flaked coconut with a hand until they become crumbs. Sprinkle them over the cake.
- Bake for an hour. Cool on a wire rack and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/05/ciasto-twarogowe-rabarbarem-kokosowa-kruszonka-najlepszy-przepis/