SPRINKLED STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE – This pie can be prepared in 10 minutes excluding baking, without using a mixer or kneading, and it always comes out right 🙂
SPRINKLED STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE
- 180 g/1½ cup flour
- 255 g/1½ cup semolina
- 100 g/½ cup sugar
- 700 g/24¾ oz strawberries
- 1½ baking powder
- 200 g/7 oz butter
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Make sure the butter is slightly frozen, hard enough to be grated later.
- Take a large bowl and put inside flour, semolina, sugar and baking powder. Stir everything well, then split into three (try to do it as evenly as possible). Grate the butter on the rough side.
- Grease and line a 24 cm/10 in springform pan with parchment paper, then pour one part of the dry ingredients in. Over that lay down half of the strawberries, cut in halves. Cover everything in another layer of dry mix, then sprinkle half of the grated butter over and put the rest of strawberries inside. Finish with the last portion of dry ingredients and the remaining butter.
- Bake for around an hour, until the pie it starts to brown. Cool down and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/06/truskawkotka-sypana/