BEST BAKED BBQ RIBS RECIPE – Delicious, baked ribs. Try them yourself and I’m sure you’ll keep coming back to them 🙂
BEST BAKED BBQ RIBS RECIPE
- 1 kg/35 oz pork ribs
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp powdered chilli pepper
- 1 tsp powdered sweet pepper
- 5 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 140°C/280°F.
- Rub all the spices (salt, powdered peppers, garlic and black pepper) around the meat, then wrap it in aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours.
- Take a small bowl and whisk together bbq sauce with honey inside.
- Take the ribs out when ready, unwrap and pour over with bbq sauce and honey mix. Raise the oven temperature to 250°C/480°F, then bake the ribs for another 10 minutes.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2017/03/najlepsze-pieczone-zeberka-bbq/