TEAR AND SHARE HERB BREAD RECIPE – A simple to follow recipe for a soft bread that can serve as a snack or side 🙂
TEAR AND SHARE HERB BREAD RECIPE
- 250 g/2 cups wheat flour, plus extra for dusting and yeast solution
- 20 g/¾ oz fresh yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 60 ml/¼ warm milk
- 80 ml/2¾ fl oz warm water
- 40 g/1½ oz butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- oil, for greasing
- 50 g/1¾ oz butter, melted
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 50 g/1¾ oz grated hard cheese
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chive
- black pepper
- Crumble the yeast into a bowl, add sugar and mash until they become liquid. Pour 1 tbsp flour, warm milk, stir well and set aside in warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a large bowl and put flour inside. Add salt, warm water, egg, butter and yeast solution, then mix for about 10 minutes. After that time, move the dough into a new bowl greased with oil, cover the top and set aside for 1-1.5 hours to grow (the dough should have double its original volume).
- Prepare the herbal filling in the meantime. Melted butter put inside a bowl, add pressed garlic and all herbs(dill, parsley, chive). Season with salt and pepper for taste and mix well.
- Grown dough lay down on a flat surface dusted with flour. Knead and roll into a large rectangle. Spread an even layer of herbal filling across the dough, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cut the pastry into three equally sized pieces, place them on top of each other, then cut into four and layer again.
- Grease and line a 10 in loaf pan with parchment paper and place the dough inside. Set aside for 20 minutes in warm place, to grow again. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Serve while still warm.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/08/ziolowy-chlebek-odrywany-najlepszy-przepis/