GYPSY STYLE PORK CHOP RECIPE – Try these pork chops prepared with vegetables and cheese, all baked casserole style 🙂
GYPSY STYLE PORK CHOP RECIPE
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 5-6 medium carrots
- 3 onions
- 150 g/5¼ oz grated cheese
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- black pepper
- Wash and dry the meat. Flatten it slightly, then season with salt and pepper from both sides.
- Wash, peel and slice the carrots. Peel onions and cut into half-slices.
- Take a baking dish big enough to hold all chops without overlapping too much. Without greasing, lay down carrot and onion slices to cover the bottom, using around two thirds of them. Place the pork chops on top of that, followed with the rest of carrot and onion. Season everything with salt for taste, then cover with cheese.
- In a separate bowl whisk together mayonnaise with pressed garlic. Spread the mix over the dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Put the dish in the oven and set the temperature for 180°C/360°F with it inside. After 1½ hours since putting the meat in the oven take the foil off and bake for another ½ hour. Serve with boiled potatoes on the side.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/06/schab-po-cygansku/