HOMEMADE MULTIGRAIN BREAD RECIPE – I love when my house is filled with the smell of freshly baked bread. This is an easy to follow recipe for my favorite multigrain bread. The only problem with it is that it’s hard to resist eating the whole loaf in one go 🙂
HOMEMADE MULTIGRAIN BREAD RECIPE
- 500 g/17½ oz wheat flour
- 250 g/8¼ oz rye flour
- 250/8¼ oz multigrain flour
- 1 cup wheat bran, plus extra for lining
- 6 tbsp linseed
- 8 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 50 g/1¾ oz fresh yeast
- 1 l/34 fl oz warm water
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F
- Take a large bowl and put all flours inside. Add wheat bran, sunflower seeds, sugar, salt and linseed.
- Crumble the yeast into the bowl and mix everything well. Pour the hot water, stir again, then set the mix aside in a warm place for 20 minutes to grow.
- Grease a loaf baking pan with olive oil and line it with wheat bran. Fill it with dough, with some space left for when it grows. Leave in a warm place again for 15 minutes.
- Bake the bread for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 200°C/400°F and bake for 35 minutes more. Cool down on a wire rack.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/02/jak-upiec-domowy-chlebek-wieloziarnisty-video-przepis/