CREAMY CARROT CAKE – EASY RECIPE – If you like carrot cake you’re gonna love this. Simple recipe for a tasty cake 🙂
CREAMY CARROT CAKE – EASY RECIPE
- 5 eggs
- 250 g/2 cups wheat flour
- 150 g/¾ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 175 ml/¾ cup oil
- 500 g/17½ oz carrots
- 1 big or 2 small apples
- 50 g/1¾ walnuts, plus extra for decoration
- butter, for greasing
- 500 ml/17 fl oz whipping cream
- 450 g/15¾ oz cottage cheese
- 4-5 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Grab a bowl big enough for the dry ingredients inside: flour, baking soda and powder, sugar and cinnamon. Mix everything well and set it aside.
- Take another large bowl and put eggs inside. Add oil and whisk well. Pour the dry mix inside and keep whisking until everything merges.
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots finely. Peel and remove the apple core, then cut into little pieces. Chop the nuts finely. Add everything to the dough and mix with a spoon.
- Grease and line a 24 cm/10 in springform pan with parchment paper. Pour the dough inside and bake for around 55 minutes (you can see if it’s ready by sticking a skewer in the middle. If it comes out dry then the cake is done). Cool the cake on wire rack completely, then cut it in two in the middle of its height.
- Prepare the cream: In a large bowl place the cream and beat it. When it starts to thicken, add powdered sugar and, gradually, cottage cheese. Keep mixing until you get a smooth cream.
- Make a layer from the cream in between the cake halves, leaving some to cover the top with another, thin layer. Decorate the cake by placing few walnut halves on top.
- Cake is ready for serving after an hour in a fridge.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/11/ciasto-marchewkowe-kremem-latwy-przepis/