PUDDING CAKE WITH PEACHES – BEST RECIPE – Delicious, soft and extremely simple to make cake 🙂 Works perfectly for special occasions or weekend sweets.
PUDDING CAKE WITH PEACHES – BEST RECIPE
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 200 g/1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 300 g/2½ cups flour
- 6 tbsp water
- large can (850 ml/29 fl oz) of peaches in syrup
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 750 ml/25½ fl oz milk
- 70 g/3 oz vanilla flavored instant pudding
- 100 g/3½ oz butter, plus extra for greasing
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Take a large mixing bowl and put eggs inside. Add sugar and vanilla sugar, then mix until it gets puffy. Pour water in and keep beating so that it merges with the rest. Then, gradually add flour while constantly mixing. At the end put baking powder in and stir well one last time.
- Grease and line a 18×28 cm/7×11 in baking pan with parchment paper. Pour half of the dough inside and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the pudding layer: dissolve the pudding in around 250 ml/1 cup of milk. Boil the remaining milk, then add sugar, milk with pudding and butter. Keep boiling until it gets really thick.
- Pour the pudding on baked base, then insert drained and cubed peaches into it. Spread the remaining dough on top of that and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cool down on a wire rack. Before serving, dust with powdered sugar.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2020/01/ciasto-budyniowe-z-brzoskwiniami-najlepszy-przepis/