BAKED CHICKEN LEGS WITH POTATOES RECIPE – Here’s a recipe I once came up with for an easy, delicious and aromatic baked dish. Most of the work is waiting for it to be done 🙂
BAKED CHICKEN LEGS WITH POTATOES RECIPE
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 kg/35 oz small potatoes
- black pepper
- powdered hot pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/430°F.
- Clean and dry chicken legs, then make few parallel cuts on each, shallow enough to only cut the skin. Wash and scrub the potatoes throughly.
- Cover the legs with chopped garlic and season with black pepper, salt and hot pepper, then rub the spices all over the chicken. Move the legs into a bowl, cover it with foil or plastic wrap and put aside to rest for around an hour in a fridge.
- Take another bowl and mix together mayo, mustard and honey inside.
- Grease a baking dish with oil and place prepared chicken inside. Cover them with mayonnaise-mustard marinate.
- Put the potatoes into a bowl, add oil and few pinches of salt then mix potatoes until they are all more or less covered in oil. Add them to the dish with chicken
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, after which take the foil off and continue baking for 20 more minutes.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2018/08/palki-kurczaka-pieczone-ziemniakami-najszybszy-przepis/