CRUSTY BLUEBERRY CUPCAKES – TASTY RECIPE – The best combination of white chocolate cream, blueberries and cupcakes.
CRUSTY BLUEBERRY CUPCAKES – TASTY RECIPE
- 3 egg yolks
- 180 g/6½ oz plain flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 100 g/3½ oz butter, sliced into small pieces
- bread crumbs
For the cream:
- 400 g/14 oz cream cheese
- cup of blueberries, plus extra for decorating
- 200 g/7 oz white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F
- On a large flat surface or in a mixing bowl, Put together all the ingredients for the dough: flour, yolks, sugar, baking powder and butter, then mix them well.
- Grease the insides of the cupcake forms with butter and line them with bread crumbs. Fill the forms with the dough and leave to rest in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- After they’re ready, take the forms out of the freezer, poke the dough with a fork few times and bake for around 20 minutes (until they turn golden)
- Melt down the chocolate in hot water (keep the chocolate in a bowl that’s submerged in hot water or use white chocolate drizzle instead). Take a big bowl, pour in the cream cheese and add the melted chocolate, mix it well. Add the blueberries and stir carefully to keep them mostly intact
- After the cupcakes cool down you can put the cream on and sprinkle them with blueberries for decoration
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2016/07/kruche-babeczki-jagodowe-biala-czekolada/