TRADITIONAL HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP – One of the typical Polish soups, served in every household. It’s easy to make, delicious and tastes like tradition. What’s more to ask?
TRADITIONAL HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP
- meat broth – you can find out how to make one here
- small jar of tomato purée
- Prepare the meat broth, for example one that is described HERE
- Add the tomato purée to the soup and mix well. Pour the cream over and mix until the colour changes to bright red
- Soup can be served with pasta or rice and sprinkled with parsley on top. Alternatively, you can also add the cream separately for each serving so that everyone can adjust how creamy they want their soup
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2014/02/domowa-zupa-pomidorowa/