HOMEMADE ORANGECELLO RECIPE – Delicious liquor that anyone can prepare at their home. Remember to keep the alcohol away from the children!
HOMEMADE ORANGECELLO RECIPE
- 500 ml/17 fl oz vodka
- 3 oranges
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- Put the oranges in boiling water for a couple of minutes. After that gently scrub the skin with a brush then rinse under cold water. Dry the oranges
- Cut the oranges in halves and squeeze all the juice out. Peel the skin of one of the halves, you will use it later
- Add sugar to the orange juice and mix throughly so that you can’t see any sugar left
- Add the juice to vodka and mix
- Pour 5 – 6 tablespoons of the mixture and add it to the orange peels you prepared earlier. Put the peels in a covered container aside for 24 – 48 hours
- After the wait, pour the vodka from the peels back into the main mixture. Use a strainer to separate the peels while pouring. Mix everything together
- The orangecello is ready for drinking. Keep it in a sealed lid jar or bottle to preserve the flavour, it does not have to be stored in the fridge.
Tutaj znajdziecie przepis w języku polskim: https://przepisyjoli.com/2019/10/blyskawiczna-pomaranczowka-najlepszy-przepis/